At Smart Vietnam, we understand that the success of any project depends on the strength of the project team. Together, these experts combine their experience in automation, tools, automation, design and modeling to provide you with optimal production solutions that suit your needs. Each of our Project Groups may include all or any of the following members:
In Smart Vietnam, our workflow is designed to inform customers and control their projects throughout the process. Customers will be constantly updated via email, phone, weekly progress reports, photos, videos and visit our facility if required. Professional project management can help keep projects running smoothly and improve work efficiency.
Quality molds start from optimal mold design. Better mold design can help with less machining and mold modification. Changing the full contact with the final customer, we will have the first evaluation meeting to find the best solution for mold design.
In the mold manufacturing process, we are following the schedule reports promptly.
We take pictures and videos for you when we check the mold.
There are two important processes after mold approval. That may be a small question in Smart Vietnam but a big problem for our customers.
We will do all of the checklists and check each mold to make sure everything is fully prepared.
Should check mold package including items as below,
Good packages and detailed pictures can help you check the molds.
FULL MOLD PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This is a turnkey service where Smart Vietnam is fully responsible for all the Process Engineering Project, overseeing the mold manufacturing, testing, validation and delivery of the finished product.
We plans and manage all stages from design, production, testing and shipment verification, to ensure that each mold delivered complies with the Customer standards and specifications.
Through outsourcing, we procures suppliers with the best prices, deadlines and profile for each type of mold.
We have a panel of qualified suppliers, equipped with the most modern technologies to efficiently perform each mold.
We produce molds up to 15 tones for different applications: Automotive; packaging; Household products; Industrial Parts; etc.
TESTE AND TRIALS
The choice of the injection machine to test the molds is essential. We select a local technician testing center that has the injection machines more similar to those of the Client.
RIGOROUS QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS
Functional mold inspection and visual and cosmetic inspection of the parts.
MEANS OF CONTROL
WE WORK IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A HIGH SUCCESS RATE IN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE MOLD RIGHT ON THE FIRST TEST.
1. Kick off: reception of the quotation request
2. Analysis: Information/ Specifications analysis
3. Budget: quotation within 2 business days
4. Selection: manufacturer selection
5. Project: project design and mold development (if necessary)
6. Planning: we send the production plan to the client (updated plan sent weekly)
7. Production: beginning of the mold manufacture (daily monitoring of the production)
8. First test: shipment of parts to the customer
9. Verification: samples verification/ improvement of the mold – quality control (forther testing of necessary)
10. Finishing: surface finish and engraving
11. Final test: final testing of the mold
12. Final inspection: final inspection of the mould and packaging
13. Shipment to the client’s adress – together with a CD containing all the technical process of the mould.